Agenda highlights for the upcoming City Council Meeting on Sept. 20, 2022
City Council has resumed in-person meetings. Participation options are outlined at the end of the agenda.
I. OPENING OF REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETING
II. PUBLIC INPUT
III. CONSENT AGENDA
A. September 6, 2022, City Council Meeting Minutes
B. Items Pertaining to Water Line Easement at 7035 South Boulder Road
1. Resolution No. 2022-41 / Approving and Accepting an Easement and Agreement between the City of Lafayette and Robert C. Marshall and Vivian A. Marshall for the Installation, Operation, and Maintenance of a Pipeline for the Conveyance and Distribution of Potable Water
2. First Reading / Ordinance No. 27, Series 2022 / Vacating a Portion of a Utility Easement within Certain Real Property Located in Boulder County, Commonly
Known as 7035 South Boulder Road
C. Consideration of a Letter of Intent / Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act Loan for the Northern Integrated Supply Project
D. Contract / Microsoft 365 Licensing Agreement
E. Annual Energy Efficiency Day / October 5, 2022
V. REGULAR BUSINESS
F. Contract / ZoneCo / Land Development Code
G. Resolution No. 2022-48 / Supporting the Boulder County Ballot Issue to Extend the Existing 0.10% Countywide Transportation Sales and Use Tax
H. Items Pertaining to Public Works Contracts
1. Approval of Notice of Award and Construction Contract / RME Ltd., LLC dba Elite Surface Infrastructure / 2022 Citywide Street Rehabilitation Project
2. Approval of Notice of Award and Construction Contract / Vance Brothers, Inc. / 2022 Street Surface Restoration Project
I. Approval and Notice of Award and Construction Contract / Jalisco International, Inc. / State Highway 7 and 119th Street Intersection Improvements Project
VI. STAFF REPORTS
J. City Attorney’s Report
K. City Administrator’s Report
VII. COUNCIL REPORTS
VIII. ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
L. Pursuant to Colorado Revised Statutes section 24-6-402(4)(b) to confer with the City Attorney for the purposes of receiving legal advice on specific legal questions
pertaining to the South Boulder Road widening and multimodal improvement project
M. Pursuant to Colorado Revised Statutes section 24-6-402(4)(f)(1) to discuss personnel matters pertaining to the City Administrator’s performance evaluation
OPTIONS FOR ACCESSING THE MEETING•
Attend the meeting in person. City Hall Council Chambers, 1290 S. Public Road.•
Tune to Comcast Channel 8 or HD Channel 881.•
View the meeting on your computer at https://www.cityoflafayette.com/627/StreamingVideo.•
Listen to the meeting by calling 1-877-853-5247 (toll free). Once connected, you will be asked for the meeting number. The meeting number is 869 1163 2580. Press # after entering the number.
OPTIONS FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE MEETING
• Attend the meeting in person. City Hall Council Chambers, 1290 S. Public Road.
• Submit written comments for Public Input to City Council at lafayetteco.gov/PublicInputForm. If your written comments are received by 1pm on the day of the meeting they will be added to the meeting packet for that night. Written comments submitted for Public Input will not be read aloud during the meeting.
• Participate by telephone. Call 1-877-853-5247 (toll free). Once connected, you will be asked for the meeting number. The meeting number is 869 1163 2580. Press # after entering the number. To request to speak, press *9 during Public Input to raise your hand. When it is your turn, we will unmute your microphone.
For a complete listing of all agenda items and staff reports, view the FULL AGENDA