Agenda highlights for the upcoming City Council Meeting on May 3, 2022
I. OPENING OF REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETINGII. PUBLIC INPUTIII. CONSENT AGENDA
City Council has resumed in-person meetings. Participation options are outlined at the end of the agenda.
A. April 19, 2022, City Council Meeting Minutes
B. April 25, 2022, City Council Workshop Summary
C. Items Pertaining to Silo Subdivision Filing No. 1
- Resolution No. 2022-27 / Extending the Deadlines for Compliance with Conditions in Res. No. 2021 91 Pertaining to Approval of the Silo Subdivision Filing No. 1, Replat A Final Plat
- First Reading / Ordinance No. 16, Series 2022 / Extending the Deadline for Compliance with Conditions in Ord. No. 29, Series 2021, Pertaining to Silo Subdivision Filing No. 1 and the Vacation of Certain Rights-of-Way and Public Easements
D. Second Reading / Ordinance No. 13, Series 2022
/ Amending Section 75-143, “Harassment,” of the Code of Ordinances
E. Resolution No. 2022-26
/ Appointing Employment Law Special Counsel
F. Change Order No. 2 / Water Reclamation Facility Improvements Design Phase Services
G. Purchase Orders and AmendmentsI. PRESENTATIONS
H. Water Supply UpdateII. REGULAR BUSINESS
I. Resolution No. 2022-24
/ Intergovernmental Agreement with Boulder County / Utility Bill Program
J. Presentation of Recommended Artwork for the Lafayette and Medtronic Public Art Project
K. Change Order No. 5 / Goose Haven Reservoir Expansion Project
L. Contract / Data Center Upgrade - ServersIII. PROCLAMATIONS
M. Proclamation / Older Americans Month / May 2022
N. Proclamation / Wildfire Community Preparedness Day / May 7, 2022IV. STAFF REPORTS
O. City Attorney’s Report
P. City Administrator’s ReportV. COUNCIL REPORTS
Q. Planning Commission Interview Committee SelectionVI. ADJOURNMENTOPTIONS FOR ACCESSING THE MEETING
OPTIONS FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE MEETING
- Attend the meeting in person. City Hall Council Chambers, 1290 S. Public Road
- Tune to Comcast Channel 8 or HD Channel 881.
- View the meeting on your computer at Lafayetteco.gov/StreamingVideo
- Listen to the meeting by calling toll-free at 1-877-853-5247. Once connected, you will be asked for the meeting number. The meeting number is 869 1163 2580. Press # after entering the number.
- Attend the meeting in person at City Hall Council Chambers, 1290 S. Public Road
- Submit written comments to the City Clerk’s Office at Lafayetteco.gov/PublicInputForm. If your remarks are received by 3pm on the day of the meeting, they will be read into the record.
- Participate by calling toll-free at 1-877-853-5247. Once connected, you will be asked
for the meeting number. The meeting number is 869 1163 2580. Press # after entering the
number. To request to speak, press *9 during Public Input to raise your hand. When it is your
turn, we will unmute your microphone.
For a complete listing of all agenda items and staff reports, view the FULL AGENDA