Agenda highlights for the upcoming City Council Meeting on Feb. 1, 2022
I. OPENING OF REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETING
II. PUBLIC INPUT
III. CONSENT AGENDA
A. January 18, 2022, City Council Meeting Minutes
B. January 24, 2022, City Council Special Meeting Minutes
C. January 24, 2022, City Council Workshop Summary
D. Second Reading / Ordinance No. 04, Series 2022 / Annexing the City-Owned Property Known as Water Reclamation Plant Expansion to the City of Lafayette, Colorado
E. Second Reading / Ordinance No. 05, Series 2022 / Zoning Certain City-Owned Land to Public Zoning District
F. Resolution No. 2022-06 / Disposition of Surplus Golf Course Equipment
G. Lafayette Poet Laureate Program
V. REGULAR BUSINESS
H. First Reading / Ordinance No. 06, Series 2022 / Amending Chapter 110, “Taxation,” of the Code to Implement an Oil and Gas Pollution Severance Tax
I. Resolution No. 2022-07 / Intergovernmental Agreement with Boulder County for Co- Responder Services
J. Items Related to Silo Subdivision Filing No. 1
1. Resolution No. 2022-09 / Extending the Deadlines for Compliance with Conditions in Resolution No. 2021-91 Pertaining to Approval of the Silo Subdivision Filing No. 1, Replat A Final Plat
2. First Reading / Ordinance No. 07, Series 2022 / Extending the Deadline for Compliance with Conditions in Ordinance No. 29, Series 2021, Pertaining to Silo Subdivision Filing No. 1 and the Vacation of Certain Rights-of-Way and Public Easements
VI. STAFF REPORTS
K. City Attorney’s Report
L. City Administrator’s Report
VII. COUNCIL APPOINTMENTS
M. Appointments to the Lafayette Energy Sustainability Advisory Committee
N. Appointment to the Historic Preservation Board
VIII. COUNCIL REPORTS
OPTIONS FOR ACCESSING THE MEETING
• Tune to Comcast Channel 8 or HD Channel 881.
• View the meeting on your computer at https://www.cityoflafayette.com/627/Streaming-Video.
• Listen to the meeting by calling 1-877-853-5247 (toll free). Once connected, you will be asked for the meeting number. The meeting number is 869 1163 2580. Press # after entering the number.
OPTIONS FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE MEETING
Submit written comments to the City Clerk’s Office at https://www.lafayetteco.gov/FormCenter/City-Clerk-19/Public-Input-463. If your remarks are received by 3pm on the day of the meeting, they will be read into the record.
• Participate on your computer via videoconference.
• Use the “Raise Hand” icon during Public Input to request to speak. When it is your turn to speak, we will unmute your microphone.
• When listening over the phone, press *9 during Public Input to raise your hand to request to speak. When it is your turn, we will unmute your microphone.
For a complete listing of all agenda items and staff reports, view the FULL AGENDA