Agenda highlights for the upcoming City Council Meeting on Feb. 16, 2021
City Council will meet virtually with Boulder Valley Board of Education from 5-6pm and the Regular City Council meeting will begin at 6pm. Watch the meeting with the Boulder Valley Board of Education here.
• COVID-19 recovery and sustainment update
• The Great Outdoors Waterpark 2021 operating plan
• Items related to Medtronic
• Amendment to the Cottage Camp Subdivision Development agreement/ Amendment to the Final Plat and accepting the property interests dedicated by the Amended Plat
• 104th Street Trail Connector/ Approving Intergovernmental Agreement with Boulder County and Louisville
• Recommendation to suspend State testing for the 2020-2021 school year.
• Minutes from the Feb. 2, 2021 City Council Meeting
• Accepting the assignment of a utility easement pertaining to the Sundar Subdivision
Waneka Centennial Farm license agreementCouncil Appointments
• Appointments to the Cultural Arts Commission
• City Attorney’s report
• City Administrator’s report
For a complete listing of all agenda items and staff reports, view the FULL AGENDA