Agenda highlights for the upcoming City Council Meeting on Aug. 18, 2020
Meeting begins at 5:30pm and will be held electronically. No in-person option.
• COVID Update – Boulder County Public Health Executive Director Jeff Zayach
• Historic Preservation Plan - final approval.
• Second Reading Adopting the 2020 edition of the National Electric Code D. West Ridge
• Filing No. 1 Replat B, Lot 4 (Bank of America) – Public Hearing; PUD Amendment; Special Use Review; Site Plan/Architectural Review
• Presentation of Scholarship Award to Member of the Lafayette Youth Advisory Commission
Staff Reports/Council Reports
• City Attorney’s report
• City Administrator’s report
For a complete listing of all agenda items and staff reports, view the FULL AGENDA