Agenda highlights for the upcoming City Council Meeting on July 21, 2020
Meeting begins at 5:30pm and will be held electronically. No in-person option.
• COVID-19 recovery and sustainment update
• Ride Free Lafayette: free bus service program. Presentation by Boulder County Transportation
• Historic Preservation Plan
• First reading amending the 2020 budget and authorizing listed 2020 budget modification
• Appointments to Waste Reduction Advisory Committee, Library Board, Human Rights Commission, and Public Art Committee.
Staff Reports/Council Reports
• City Attorney’s report
• City Administrator’s report
For a complete listing of all agenda items and staff reports, view the FULL AGENDA