The Bob L. Burger Recreation Center (BBRC) has adjusted operations to meet the current COVID-19 health guidelines. The BBRC is open, and our friendly Front Desk staff is ready to welcome you! We’ve updated our processes to make your time with us safe and easy to navigate.
Open seven days a week during these operating hours.
What to expect when you walk in
Please check in at the front desk. Pay or have your pass scanned. Punch cards can be purchased online.
BBRC rules and guidelines
- Face coverings: fully vaccinated people are welcome to enter without face coverings. Please respectful and kind to others.
- Please stay home if you don’t feel well or have been around someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Clean all equipment used during your visit.
- Please leave valuables at home.
- Personal assistant or caregiver: There is no admission free for caregivers providing personal care for a person with a disability.
- Water Bottle: Guests should bring their own water bottles.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Locks are not available for check out. Please bring your own lock.
- Towel service is not offered.