Find a vaccine provider by contacting your healthcare provider, pharmacy, clinic, or go to www.Vaccines.gov. The COVID-19 vaccine is free for everyone 5 and older. You don’t need ID or insurance to get vaccinated. Learn more about getting kids vaccinated at www.covidfreekids.org.
- Find a vaccine provider near you at Boulder County Public Health vaccine page at boco.org/COVIDvaccine
- Call Bouler County at 720-776-0822 for help accessing a vaccine appointment
- Open Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m; available in several languages
- Get transportation support through Boulder County to get a vaccine
- Call the Colorado COVID-19 Vaccine Hotline at 877-268-2926
Find additional testing locations on Boulder County Public Health: boco.org/covid19testing. The state also offers a free rapid at-home testing option using BinaxNow. Check with your healthcare provider and insurance company about other options.