Haga clic en el botón de Google en la parte inferior de la página.
Public access and meeting spaces: Open during Library hours.
Book drops: Open 24 hours (except during holiday closures); located south of the Library entrance.
Public computers: Available for up to three hours daily with no appointments. For questions, call 303-661-1162.
Holds pickup: in person in the Lobby. Customers at risk of severe illness may call 303-661-1160 upon arrival for curbside service.
Location, hours, and holidays
How to Reach Us
- Contact us online
- Call 303-665-5200 for questions, study room reservations, and hold requests.
Stay Updated: News, Virtual Events & More
Library Basics for New and Current Users
- New cards: visit the upstairs Adult Services, desk, or call us at 303-665-5200,or contact us online.
- Holds pickup: Lafayette cardholders may request up to 100 items from Lafayette and other Marmot partner libraries using their Lafayette Library account. When you receive notice that your hold items are ready, visit during open hours and request your items at the Lobby service desk. Hold pickup details.
- Items from partner libraries and Libby/Overdrive: Patrons may request items from Marmot partner libraries (Boulder, Broomfield, Louisville, Longmont, and Loveland) for pickup at Lafayette using our main Library Catalog. Digital items can be put on hold from the main catalog, or in the Front Range Downloadable Library.
- Interlibrary loan: When items aren't found in a catalog search, you are given the option to search a statewide catalog, Prospector, and request items for delivery. You may also request new items or interlibrary loan items using the Request an Item form.
- Due dates: Most due dates extend automatically; however, overdue items do not incur any fines.
- Returning your Items: The outdoor book drops are open 24 hours per day except over holidays. Once items are checked in, overdue fines are waived automatically.
- Renew cards: If your card has expired, or you are unable to log in, contact us online, or call 303-661-5200.
- Study rooms and event spaces: book a free study room or request a fee-based event space online, or call 303-661-5200.
Online or Other Resources
Main portal: Lafayetteco.gov/LibraryOnline
- No card? No problem! To use eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, and many online tools, call us at 303-665-5200 for a new card or stop by the Adult Services desk upstairs.
Ebooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, and eVideo
- Available for free using Overdrive or Libby apps, or from a computer. Learn more
Newspapers, Databases & Research
If prompted, enter your name, and Lafayette Library card number or temporary card number.