Planned by the Lafayette Youth Advisory Committee,
Lafayette's 15th annual Martin Luther King, Jr. March for Peace and Celebration will be held on:
- Monday, January 20, 2020.
- The event will commence at 11:30 a.m. at Angevine Middle School (1150 W South Boulder Road) with a celebration.
- Welcomes by local officials
- Live entertainment
- Free refreshments
- Family friendly activities.
- A march for peace will follow at 1:00 p.m. from Angevine Middle School and conclude at Lafayette Recreation Center.
- Event t-shirts will be distributed to first 250 community members who arrive at Angevine; door prizes will also be awarded.
This event is FREE and open to the public. Events are held outside and may be weather dependent.