Public Works Department
The City of Lafayette Public Works Department is dedicated to providing quality water, storm water, and water reclamation services; and maintaining city streets and infrastructure, all with superior customer service. It is our mission to respond to customers’ needs in a timely manner, and to instill trust and confidence in our abilities.
We are urging residents to consider ways to reduce water use at their home or business as spring and summer approach. Read on...
- How do I dispose of my yard waste and branches?
- What day is my trash and recycling picked up?
- How do I set up or change my trash and recycling service?
- How do I dispose of my hazardous waste?
- What items does the Hazardous Materials Management Facility accept or not accept?
- Where can I take electronics?
- How do I dispose of old tires?