Location: 200 Old Laramie Trail, Lot 11, Lafayette Tech Center Filing No. 3 Replat E
Size: 6 acres
Planned Use: 6 flex buildings (multiple uses)
Development Process: Planned Unit Development (PUD) Amendment and Site Plan and Architectural Review
- The PUD Amendment will be reviewed by Planning Commission with a resulting recommendation to the City Council to a TBD (to be determined) date in the future.
- The Site Plan and Architectural Review will be reviewed by the Planning Commission with a resulting recommendation to City Council.
- City Council will make the final decision on both applications.
Project Description: The development applications are for 6 flex buildings on Lot 11 of Lafayette Tech Center (200 Old Laramie Trail). The applications include the site plan/architectural review for the 90,475 square feet of buildings and associated parking and landscaping. The Planned Unit Development Amendment request is to modify the land uses allowed in the Lafayette Tech Center to allow for flex buildings and storage, and to allow for multiple buildings on one lot.
Public Hearing/Meeting Date:
- Planning Commission - Not scheduled yet.
- City Council - Not scheduled yet.