Información general para COVID-19. Para obtener información en español, haga clic en el botón en la parte inferior de la página.
Find a vaccination site or provider
Update (August 6) -
- Call your pharmacy or Walmart, as many locations are now accepting walk-ins for shots even if they are listed as requiring appointments.
- There are MANY upcoming free, walk-in clinics available in Boulder County and surrounding areas in August through the County, BVSD, State of Colorado and more!
Please visit the Boulder County link below for many options to get vaccines for ages 12 and older this month!
Boulder County - Comprehensive provider-specific registration and notification information for county vaccine providers and links to some statewide providers. Includes organizations like Kaiser, SCL, Centura Health, as well as pharmacies, grocery stores, and other providers. Includes updated eligibility guidelines and notification signup.
Other providers around the state:
- State of Colorado: covid19.colorado.gov/for-coloradans/vaccine/where-can-i-get-vaccinated#top
- Colorado COVID-19 Vaccine Hotline: 877-268-2926
Use a website to find open appointments
- COVaxAlerts - Twitter bot with frequent updates on availability: follow on Twitter, or refresh the website: twitter.com/covaxalerts?s=11
Get help at the Lafayette Library
- Sometimes you just need access to the internet and a friendly librarian! Make a computer lab appointment by calling 303-661-1162, and a librarian can help connect you with online vaccination resources.
Find transportation to get to your appointment
Try these options for free or reduced-fee rides to vaccination appointments in the area:
- Ride Free Lafayette offers completely free door-to-door service within Lafayette.
- Via is committed to helping connect registered users with rides. Call 303-444-3043 to sign up and get information, or visit their website.
- Mobility for All Boulder County has compiled this Transportation Options list with many additional possibilities and resources for transit to vaccination appointments.
Additional COVID-19 resources
- CO HELP: COVID-19 hotline. For answers in many languages including English, Spanish (Español), Mandarin (普通话), and more:
- Call 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911
- Email COHELP@RMPDC.org (answers in English only).
- If you have symptoms and think you have been exposed, call a health care provider.
- City of Lafayette: COVID-19 news in English and Recursos de COVID-19 en español and community resource links
- BVSD COVID-19 news, resources, and Pandemic Incident Action Plan
- Boulder County
- Resources: emergency assistance, food and financial assistance, health care and mental health care supports, help with housing, safety supports, child care assistance, legal services, and more.
- Colorado Coronavirus resources
- Colorado Grants Guide
- Centers for Disease Control
- World Health Organization
- IRS Coronavirus Information for taxpayers
- COVID-19 Resource Portal by EBSCO