Make Fitness Your Lifestyle
Lafayette Recreation offers a variety of fitness programs for all ages and abilities. From our drop-in fitness classes to specialty class and personal training, we are here to help you reach your fitness goals!
Have questions about our Fitness offerings?
Contact Lexi Bulich, Fitness Coordinator at 303-929-6010 or email Lexi.
- Yoga, Cycle, SilverSneakers, Dance Fitness, BodyPump, and Water Fitness.
- Printable pdf of the class schedule
- Most up-to-date online class schedule – includes substitutes and last-minute changes.
- Low cost - drop-in classes are included with your annual pass, punch pass, or daily admission fee.
- Classes marked with 'Sign Up' or '$' have limited capacity or require a reservation. All other classes are drop-in with plenty of room to accommodate everyone!
- Innovative and creative classes are held throughout the City to keep you having fun and returning for more.
- Small group training for all ages: Active Older Adults, Women’s Strength Training, and Teens.
- Specialty programs include Yoga workshops, Run Clubs, Waneka Lake Workouts & more.
- Dedicated, one-on-one fitness support.
- Personalized training designed by a Certified Personal Trainer.
- Accountability and motivation get you RESULTS.
- Affordable package options for both residents and non-residents.
- Small group sessions taught by certified aerial yoga teachers for beginner to experienced yogis
- An experience almost exclusively offered at private yoga studios, now accessible to all
- Affordable package options for both residents and non-residents
See what you’re made of beyond weight and BMI.
Each scan takes less than a minute and includes a detailed result sheet with key metrics to help you optimize a diet and exercise plan and track your numbers over time. The scan is easy and non-invasive. Stand on the device and hold the electrodes.
- Segmental Lean Analysis
- Muscle Fat Analysis
- Total Body Water
- Basal Metabolic Rate
- Body Composition
Price per scan: $20 residents, $30 nonresidents*
*Participants enrolled in our training or specialty programs are provided complimentary scans throughout their enrollment period. Email Lexi Bulich, Bob Burger Recreation Center Fitness Coordinator, to schedule your scan.
Cycle - Stages Studio+
The next level in indoor cycling is here! Stages Studio + takes the bike console into a color-coded interactive display on the big screen. Let the group energy motivate you to work within your personalized power zones to train smarter.
Register on the online drop-in fitness schedule.
Before attending a class, it is helpful, but not required, to create a Stages Studios+ account.
- Step 1: Download the Stages Studio + App
- Step 2: Click “Create Account”
- Step 3: When asked if you are a member of a location, choose YES and enter ‘Lafayette Recreation.’
- Step 4: Complete your profile and account setup.
If you have questions or want more information, email Lexi Bulich, Bob Burger Recreation Center Fitness Coordinator.