Stop in and hang out in the Teen Zone - for teens in grades 6-12 only - located on the Upper Level of the Library, to the right of the stairs.
In the Zone
- Computers with access to printers (1-hour per day session)
- Comfy seating
- Work tables
- Board games
Browse or Check Out
- Graphic novels
- Spanish language materials for all ages, across from the Teen Zone
- Movies, audiobooks on CD, and music CDs (to your left at the top of the stairs)
- Playaway Launchpads - preloaded game players
Services Currently on Hold
We will provide updates in Fall 2021.
- PS4 and Nintendo Switch with games and controllers - not currently available but games may be checked out.
- Drop-in Homework Center (during school year), located on the Upper Level to the left of the top of the stairs
- Math/Physics drop-in tutoring (during school year), located in the Upper Level Group Study room.
- iPads can be checked out from the Adult Services desk (top of the stairs) for up to 2 hours for use in the Library (parent/guardian must complete an iPad use form to keep on file).
- Studio 775 - Mini-makerspace - located at the North end of the Upper Level drop-in hours vary, and workshops held year-round